WCAG 2.0 Accessibility Audit
- We thoroughly inspect the website, page by page, according to WCAG 2.0
- Identify accessibility issues against WCAG 2.0
- Provide comprehensive suggestions and example for accessibility improvement.
We use automate tools to primarily evaluate the web site against WCAG 2.0, but some accessibility issues require human judgment and cannot be tested automatically. We check manually again in order to get the correct evaluation and ensure website can be accessible for everyone.
Level of Inspection
- Inspect overall structure by the team of specialists,
- Inspect web pages, including site template, pages of each specific contents, and special characteristic pages,
- Inspect website by web accessibilities tools e.g. screen reader, color contrast analyzer.
- Inspect user can navigate by use only.
- Inspect by users e.g. senile and people with disability.